nedelja, 11. november 2018

“Nostalgic Romance” Mixed Media Tags for Mixed Media Warriors

Hello my crafty friends. How are you? I’m very happy and excited because this is my first DT inspiration project for Mixed Media Warriors blog. Yyyeaaahhh! Our November challenge is very romantic with brown and blue shades. I decided to create two mixed media romantic tags in selected colours. I was choosing LemonCraft papers collections “House of Roses” and “Gossamer Blue”. I fixed  the pens on a small frame, because I was inspired by a quote: “Handwritten love letters will never go out of style”. I also added some Scrapiniec chipboards and Prima Marketing & Little Birdie Crafts flowers. Enjoy your day!














Challenges:




9 komentarjev:

  1. More sensational makes, Jana! So beautiful and inspiring! Your detailing is amazing!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create! Jane (DT) xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Two beautiful tags, lovely papers and mixed media elements. Thank you for joining us this week at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge
    HUGS
    Suzi x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. So very beautiful, your tags are amazing, I love everything about them, especially all the added embellishments. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Glenda DT xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NJC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful mixed media project. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again. Mary x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/ Thank you for sharing your Beautifull shabby chic project with the DT from We Love To Create, Hugs Terry xxx (DT)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Such a beautiful card. Love all the textures and gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh, WOW!!! These are so gorgeous!! I am always in awe of people who can combine all these fabulous elements together; I don't think it will ever be in my skill set, but I LOVE it!! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wow there is a lot going on here. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    OdgovoriIzbriši