četrtek, 1. november 2018

Altered Gift Box with Old Love Letters for November Mixed Media Warriors

Hello my dear creative friends. Here is my first DT project for the amazing Mixed Media Warriors blog. I’m so happy and excited to be in this group with a such lovely crafty ladies. Thank you so much dear Goga for an amazing opportunity and a new adventure. This month’s Moodboard is very lovely and called “Nostalgic Romance”. I decided to altered gift box for old love letters. I choosed beautiful Scrapiniec background chipboard and put it on the lid of the box. Around the box I glued a very delicate lace. I used Lindy's Gang sprays: South Shore Sand, Steampunk Sepia and Azure Sea Asters with WOW embossing powder Whirlpool. I hope you will join us on our monthly challenge!










Challenges:
4. A Inky Mess - # 25. AG Mixed Media
5. Altered Eclectics - November Mixed Media Altered
6. Creative Artiste Mixed Media - # 44. AG Mixed Media
7. Rhedd's Creative Spirit - November AG Mixed Media Altered

9 komentarjev:

  1. Awesome and beautiful box my sweety friend. Hughs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow what an exquisite project! I adore it! Such amazing textures and details!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create! Jane (DT) xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Your textures and colours are Awesome. Thank you for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge this month.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Fantastic gift box! I love all the different textures you have used, so much dimension. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month, Jane (DT) :) x http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi I am back again this time as part of the Altered Eclectics team! Fabulous project and great colour combination. Thank you for joining us this month, Jane (DT)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oooh Adrijana! Prekrasna škatlica in čudovita čipka ! Čisto ta prava za drobne skrivnosti ali sladkosti. Hvala, ker sodeluješ na našem Card Mania Challenge in želim veliko sreče.
    Pozdravčke iz Primorske.
    Veana DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This is just so beautiful and so feminine...
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this month at Rhedd's Creative Spirit....

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Beautiful box, love colors. Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenge !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Stunning! I just adore this. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    OdgovoriIzbriši