sobota, 3. november 2018

Christmas Mixed Media Tags “Silent Night” for Scrapiniec

Hello beautiful people. Today I’m on the Scrapiniec blog with a new winter inspiration. I’m always to late with my Christmas cards, so I decided to create some mixed media tags working on the Scrapiniec shapes. Here is my first collection called “Silent Nights”. I used different Scrapiniec Christmas chipboards collections: Christmas Sketch, Holly Jolly Mon MERRY Cheri. All four shapes I covered with very delicate Craft & You paper collection “Silent Night”.


From the aquarell paper I cut out forms that are slightly smaller than the base. With Tim Holtz stencil and structure paste I made a beautiful background. When the paste was dry, I added two different colors with Lindy’s sprays: Tiffany Lou Blue and Steampunk Sepia. I also used some beautiful Prima Marketing Flowers. 

















Have a nice day!
Challenges:









6 komentarjev:

  1. Stunning tags! I love the colours you've used, so pretty!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create! Jane (DT) xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh my these are simply adorable, thanks for joining us over at http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. A gorgeous set of tags. Such lovely delicate colours and details.
    Thank you for joining in with our November challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Don't forget a link to our challenge on your blog x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely tags, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Congratulations. You are a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Stunning. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you back here again in 2019. Happy Holidays. Judy DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši