petek, 19. oktober 2018

Altered Winter Family House for Scrapiniec

Hello my dear creative souls. How are you today? I’m very busy in my creative room and in my free time I enjoy with my three kids and dog Gray. My husband is in these days in America - Los Angeles where is Adobe Creative Conference, so I’ve a lot of work to do.
When I received my DT Scrapiniec package I was very excited, because they were new winter goodies in it. So I decided to I create some winter atmosphere. The wooden board of irregular shape I coloured with a white gesso. I also coloured a 3D house with a gesso, and when the color was dried, I added a mix with gesso, structural paste and sand.




Then I added two matte Pentart colours: ice blue and light blue. I used the same colours for the gauze. Other chipboards I embossed with WOW powders: metallic copper and coastal. For a "delicate touch" I used sisal wool and white shiny glitter. I hope you'll like my winter wonderland project.

















Challenges:
6. Studio75p - # 8. Bingo Chipboard - Boards - Sentence


19 komentarjev:

  1. Woe....just beautiful.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is stunning, really beautiful creation and I love it, you created such a wonderful scene, thankyou so much for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck in the challenge.xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Oh wow this is stunning so much detail and just adorable. I would give it pride of place in my house for all to see and admire. thanks you for sharing at crafty catz this week and please come back soon

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow! This is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow, what a great creation. Love everything about it! Thank you so much fo joining the challenge of Polkadoodles. Hugs, Cindy GDT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Śliczny i piękny! :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Studio75 i pozdrawiam serdecznie !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Stunning textured 3-D project love all the beautiful wooden embellishments.Thank you for joining us at A Inky Mess
    Carol DT x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is gorgeous! I am stunned by your creativity. The texture of your project is impressive, and I love the delicate dies used as winter elements!
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wowzer this is stunning .Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. A wonderful creation, I love all the snowy effect. Thank you for joining in at Sparkles christmas challenge. Lynne Dt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Oh my.. Wow... This is a gorgeous project. Love all the details all the way down to the tiny sentiment above the door. How fun.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. A wonderfully detailed 3D project. Super textures and wintry effects.
    Thank you for joining in with our October challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Absolutely Gorgeous project! Thank you for joining us at Studio75 challenge! xoxoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Such a fabulous creation with amazing details on it. I love it, as would any child who received it. Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas. Hugs Debs DT xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. This is so beautiful, I love everything about it, thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.
    xxx Hazel.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Stunning. Such a lovely colour and fabulous details. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics this month. Sammy-x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Absolutely stunning, just love this, so much detail.... thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Wow this is awesome brings craft to a whole new level of inspiration, what an amazing project. Megan Happy Craft Challenge, anything goes https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši