torek, 23. oktober 2018

Exploding Box “Autumn Fountain” / Škatlica presenečenja “Jesenski vodnjak”

Hello dear creative souls. Here is my new autumn's project - exploding box "Autumn Fountain" made for 50th birthday. I used three different design paper from Craft & You, Mintay Papers and Graphic 45. In the middle of the exploding box I put a gorgeous 3D fountain Anemone, which I was coloured with Lindy's Gang sprays. From the paper Graphic 45 I cut out the small pieces, and I made up the composition around the fountain. I also used my favourite Scrapiniec chipboards and Wild Orchid Craft flowers. Have a nice day and see you tomorrow.













Challenges:













4 komentarji:

  1. Hallo Adrijana,
    Deze doos is zo prachtig!!!
    WoW WoW WoW je volgers mogen trots zijn op jouw creaties!!!
    Mvg gina Belgium 😃🦋

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow, hoe intricate. Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow STUNNING Creation!!!!! Love al the details !!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

    OdgovoriIzbriši