torek, 18. september 2018

Accordion Card for Wedding "Fantasma" for Scrapiniec / Voščilnica zgibanka "Fantasma"

Hello beautiful creative friends. How are you? I'm very busy with the orders of my costumers and today is my turn on Scrapiniec blog. I've designed new projects for the wedding, so I share with you two lovely wedding accordion cards. But let me show first to you the accordion card called "Fantasma" created with beautiful LemonCraft papers "Roses" and amazing Scrapiniec chipboards. And of course I added some Prima marketing flowers. I think "Fantasma" chipboard give a delicate touch to a wedding projects. And they're superbly combined with "Mamma's Heart" chipboards. I hope you agree with me? Have a nice day!












Challenges:












3 komentarji:

  1. Absolutely beautiful project! Loads of stunning details :) thank you for taking a part in our Lemoncraft challenge :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Really fantastic accordeon card! Thank you for joining us at SnipArt! Maka ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši