sobota, 18. avgust 2018

Exploding Box “Sunflower Wedding” for Scrapiniec / Škatlica presenečenja "Sončnična poroka"

Hello beautiful people. It's my turn on Scrapiniec blog and I was prepared two different projects for a wedding gifts: a book card and an exploding box. But let me show you first an exploding box "Sunflower Wedding" and on Monday I will share with you a book card. Do you agree? For this wedding inspiration I used five amazing Scrapiniec chipboards collections: Boho Love, Bricks, Mamma's Heart, Grapevine and The One, which together they form a beautiful whole. I also combineted  different papers: gorgeous Graphic45 paper in warm colours with so delicate sunflowers "Childrens Hour" and Galeria Papieru. I hope you like my project and it brings you some inspiration and use of amazing Scrapiniec chipboards. Thanks for joining me and have a lovely weekend! See you on Monday. 












Challenges:







8 komentarjev:

  1. Tako krasna, vsi ti tvoji detajli ...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This box is gorgeous and so unique!
    Lia DT S4F

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Another fabulous, so full of pretty details exploding box. Thanks for sharing with us at Through The Craft Room Door

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hello again… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with another one of your amazing projects, this is absolutely lovely… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your creations again! Agnieszka chanya13 DT member.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wowzers! This is excellently done. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday. I would like to share with you God's Word in John 8:12 which says, "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” God's Word is timely and timeless. Have a blessed weekend!

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Stunning exploding box Adrijana. Love everything!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši