nedelja, 5. maj 2019

Exploding Box “Spring Floral Old Fountain” / Škatlica presenečenja “Pomladni cvetlični star vodnjak”

Hello beautiful people. How are you? I enjoy the garden in warm spring days and after a really long time I've again created the exploding box. And I have to admit that it was a great pleasure to work out. In the centre I put a fountain from "Anemone" and some Scrapiniec chipboards. I also used a beautiful Graphic 45 paper collection and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. I hope you'll like my spring exploding box.



















Challenges:






11 komentarjev:

  1. Awesome designe.... I watch every and each paper. from Good Morning Message

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow! Such detail. Thank you for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge.
    Mary

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow, this is amazing and so detailed and beautiful , thanks for joining us at MAWTT xxxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow! Such an amazing project you've made here! I really love the dimension and the details you've put into this!! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Such an intricate design - so full of detail,

    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This is extraordinary! Beautiful creation!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wow! I just adore this tiny garden! I want to shrink myself down and take a walk through it! Great detailing and a wonderful project! So perfect for our Spring is in Full Bloom challenge at Frilly and Funkie! Apologies for the late visit; unexpected situation on the home front! Hugs!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Love this little spring garden tucked inside the exploding box. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wow! The detail on this is amazing and the colours are so pretty! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wow, what a stunning make. Love all the details. You are truly talented. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    OdgovoriIzbriši