sreda, 20. marec 2019

Altered Hand Fan for Mixed Media Warriors

Hello my dear crafty souls. I'm happy to be sharing with you my next project for Mixed Media Warriors. This months Color inspiration was springy and gorgeous with the theme to go along is perfect for the month of woman - Girls Power. I think that the woman is very strong person, but her soul is very delicately. And for this occasion, I created an altered and beautiful hand fan with mixed media. An altered hand fan is perfect for spring decoration on the table or you can also use as a door hanger.


I used Lindy's Gang spray Rusty Lantern Lime and different Magical powders: Marry-Go-Round Green, Pineapple Paradise and My Mojito Green, some Scrapiniec chipboards, Little Birdie flowers and LaserLowe paper. 














Challenges:












7 komentarjev:

  1. Fantastic design, thank you for playing on the Studio75 blog :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful. I just love the texture! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Brilliant textures and grunge. Thank you for joining us at the RCS challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Stunning! I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.
    xxx Hazel.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Beautiful altered project, Adrijana!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Mixed Media Place.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. So nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful
    from Custom Wish

    OdgovoriIzbriši