petek, 1. marec 2019

Girls Power Altered Shoe

Hello my dear crafty friends. After two months of pause, I’m here again with my new DT project for Mixed Media Warriors and Scrapiniec blog. I would like to share mixed media project - an altered shoe based on a gorgeous March Moodboard Mixed Media Warriors. The spring colors of a beautiful flower bouquet inspired me to create  a girly home decoration. 



I have used a lot of Prima Marketing & Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and Scrapiniec chipboards to form my composition. I first covered my shoe with Ranger black gesso. I let it dry and slightly brushed everything here and there with white gesso. When dry I coloured inside with gorgeous Finnabair Opal Magic Teal-Pink and Impasto Heavy Body Crimson with some WOW embossing powder Shocking Pink. I added some green moss.



I then coloured outside with Finnabair Opal Magic Coral-Teal and sprinkled with some WOW embossing powder In the Pink. I wish a beautiful Spring season to all of you and we'll see you next time with more of a spring projects.













Challenges:























9 komentarjev:

  1. Kako lepo te je ponovno brati Jana, predvsem pa občudovati tvojo čudovito kreacijo z vseh strani. Z njo si resnično poudarila žensko energijo - jo čutim na daljavo.
    Čudovit vikend ti želim, Majda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh wow, this is just fab! Beautifully done. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Fabulous upcycle and gorgeous layers! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Challenge Blog!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Fantastic recycle project, so full of gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. http://welove2create.blogspot.com/ Wow absolutely fabulous, love the shoe with its fabulous flowers, thank you for sharing with the DT from We Love To Create Hugs Terry (DT) xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Gorgeous transormation and love all the beautiful flower.Thank you for joining us at Inky Mess
    Carol x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. A wonderful springtime creation and a beautiful floral display. Lovely soft colours and shimmer.
    Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Spectacular display of flowers with perfect spring mood. Thank you for joining us at the RCS challenges. - Priya Satish DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši