nedelja, 17. marec 2019

The Beauty of Nature

Hello my dear friends. You know... last week was crazy, amazing, creatively colored! We’re creating in Slovenia with famous European artists troughtout the whole week. On Monday and Tuesday, I attended workshops with my dearest friends Ivanka, Jasmina and Barbara. The leader of the three workshops were a gorgeous Dorota Kotowitz from Poland - the “masterchef” of the scrapbooking and mixed media. On the first workshop we’re designed a triptih - set of three cards in mixed media, using a very beautiful paper from AB Studio, Prima Marketing flowers and Finnabair Impasto with stencil. Here is my results of two cards and I hope you’ll like it. Will see you tomorrow with my new project.




















Challenges:
1.










1 komentar:

  1. Krasne voščilnice so nastale s prekrasnimi materiali. Lepo se je bilo družiti in učiti ob prisotnosti Dorote in dobrotk iz Koroške.

    OdgovoriIzbriši