ponedeljek, 18. marec 2019

“Focus on the Good” Altered Magnifying Glass for Scrapiniec

Hello my dear crafty friends. Today, I’m on Scrapiniec blog with my new DT inspiration. Last week I received my DT package and ... ooohhh boy! There were so many creative goodies in it. I wanted to use the word “Focus on the GOOD” for the same time, and I got the idea of the universe, of infinity... So, I decided to altered a magnifying glass in mixed media, into which I caught the light and the darkness, good and bad, silence and loudness, joy and sadness...


I combined two different, amazingly chipboard collections “Wonderland” and Focus with beautiful and mysterious Stamperia paper collection “Alchemy”. I used also black gesso, Finnabair wax paste: Red Amber, Vintage Silk and Old Silver, Opal Magic: Blue-Violet and Violet-Green, and WOW embossing powder Velvet.














Challenges:












4 komentarji:

  1. Fabulous alteration! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love all the little details on this altered magnifying glass. Thank you for sharing at A Inky Mess challenge this month.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful alternation !! Love all the details my dear. Hugs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Absolutely stunning...love how you have alter the magnifying glass.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit..x

    OdgovoriIzbriši