sreda, 3. julij 2019

Lavender Album for Scrapiniec / Workshop with Dorota Kotowicz

Hello my dear crafty souls. I really like Dorota’s creative work and I always say, that she is my crafty angel. When I got ill in 2016, I wanted to finish with my papercrafting. But in November 2016 Dorota had the first mixed media workshop in Slovenia. And I must say she is an amazing teacher and a very beautiful person. Today, I have a new DT Scrapiniec project for you - lavender album created on the Dorota's workshop (March 2019). I’ve completed inside of the pages at home, with beautiful Scrapiniec chipboard collection “Lavender Mist” and Stamperia papers. This album was a gift for the teacher at the end of the school. Enjoy the warm summer days and we’ see you soon!

At the workshop I ended up the cover of the album and I also prepared watercolours papers. I've completed inside of the pages at the home with beautiful Scrapiniec chipboard collection Lavender Mist and Stamperia papers. This album was a gift for the teacher at the end of the school year. I hope you'll like my DT inspiration. 
















































Challenges:

6 komentarjev:

  1. Uau, kako neverjetno lep album!!! Prava umetnica si!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This album is just beautiful. You are very talented. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši