nedelja, 2. junij 2019

“New Life New Beginning” Altered Floral House

Hello crafty souls. How are you? Do you believe that it’s already a month of June? Time flies so fast when we enjoy our creativity. And here is my new DT project for June Moodboard “Old & New” at Mixed Media Warriors - an altered floral house called “New Life New Beginning” and this project is also for Scrapiniec blog. As always I was inspired by the amazing color palette and I used Lindy’s sprays: ... I decorated this beautiful Scrapiniec chipboard house with very delicate Pion Design papers collections: The Songbird’s Secret and Scent of Lavender. I hope today’s blog post will bring a warm and sunny weather, because in Slovenia are very rainy days. Have a nice Sunday and we’ll see you tomorrow!














Challenges:

1 komentar:

  1. A wonderful creation. Thank you for entering the Crafting From the Heart challenge.
    Mary

    OdgovoriIzbriši