ponedeljek, 6. maj 2019

Altered Paint Brush with Violin / May Moodboard Challenge for MMW

Hello dear crafty friends. So ... are you all ready for a new May Moodboard challenge over at Mixed Media Warriors blog? When I saw the picture, it was my first association: the paint brush. I used beautiful chipboard wings from Scrapiniec and added a violin on the top.  I love the color combo scheme and I decided to use three different colors: violet, blue and silver/gray.  I used: Lindy’s Sprays: Magnolia Magenta Gold & Witch’s Potion Purlple, Finnabair Alchemy Sparks acrylic paint Iris Potion & Metallique Dark Velvet, and Waxes: Electric Violet, Blue Lagoon and Old Silver. I hope you'll like my altered paint brush. I can't wait to see what you have created this month - see you next time!










Challenges:

9 komentarjev:

  1. Such a Lovely project! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful work! I love all the texture and dimension. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments May Challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What a beauty this one is! We are flattered to have you play along with the Creative Embellishments challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Really beautiful! Love the color mix!
    https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/05/stars-is-theme-sundayart.html?m=1

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Stunning altered brush!!!
    Great work with layers and color!
    Thanks for playing with us at MMP

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. What a wonderful altered paint brush - I love it, thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.
    xxx Hazel.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thanks for joining the fun at creative Embellishments this month. What a gorgeous rich mixed media project. Your colors are amazing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Beautiful colors and details. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!! Loving the colours-thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog!

    OdgovoriIzbriši