torek, 16. april 2019

Mixed Media Hourglass with Light Bulbs / GDT for MM Academy

Hello beautiful crafty souls. Today, I’m on Mixed Media Academy  blog as Guest Designer for April. I was very happy when I saw the Moodboard - it’s amazing and interesting, because you can use so many unusual ideas for designing the project. You can recycle some old stuff and put them in a new look. I was thinking how to use a ligh bulb? I really love 3D project and I decided to create an hourglass. I hope you’ll like this sand clock and I hope I could inspire you in some way! 





















Challenges:



4 komentarji:

  1. A gorgeous project, I LOVE it!
    Claudia Martins - DT (TTCRD) xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. WOW!!! This is really quite stunning!! All the details and textures are just fabulous!! Such an amazing project! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Stunning piece of art. Love the textures, layers and design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Judy DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. This is fabulous Adrijana! There is so much detail included. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Frilly and Funkie xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši