četrtek, 18. april 2019

“Blooming Spring Story” Gift Box for Scrapiniec

April brings the primrose sweet,
scatters daisies at our feet.

Hello my dearest friends. Do you feel it? Do you see it? No? But it’s here! Yes! Spring is here! And today, I’ve a very spring inspiration for you and for the Scrapiniec DT blog. In Slovenia - in my beautiful country, people in the countryside love to use a potato crates as a flower pots. And I got the idea: from the wonderful Scrapiniec chipboards “Tiny Wooden Box” and “Tiny Wooden Euro Palett” I made a flower pot with a pergola in the background. And here’s a blooming spring story on the gift box, designed with an amazing different Graphic 45 papers sets: Childrens Hours, Secret Garden and Place in Time. I wish you all a Happy Easter! 





















Challenges:
1. Frilly and Funkie - Spring is in Full Bloom
2. Artistic Inspirations - # 214. AG
3. Crafting From The Heart - # 242. AG
4. Word Art Wednesday - # 384. - 385. AG
5. Moving Along With The Times - # 96. Floral
6. My Time To Craft - # 395. Spring Flowers



10 komentarjev:

  1. Wow, amazing, so beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT , xxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Stunning arrangement and layering,

    Thanks so much for playing along with my floral theme at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful and charming! Amazing crafting!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh Adrijana what a spectacular Springtime creation! Thank you for joining us for this Frilly and Funkie challenge xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. How gorgeous, such wonderful fussy cutting. thanks for joining in the Frilly and Funkie challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow, this is stunning. Your attention to detail is amazing. True artistry in this beautiful piece. Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With The Times!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I'm sorry to share from My Time to Craft that the April 19th challenge for spring flowers was replaced May 3rd with the Clean and Simple challenge. This project is very elaborate and detailed--stunning--but not simple in layout. We appreciate your enthusiasm. Becca/DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sorry for this reply! I got in the wrong posting myself. Sorry about that.

      Izbriši