sreda, 5. september 2018

Magic in Your Hands Altered Wooden Box for Scrapiniec

Hello. Today I've very special DT Scrapiniec blog post for you. Do you believe in magic? Yeees? Me too ...  and sometimes we all need a little magic. Who can doubt it, when there are rainbows and wildflower, the music of the wind and the silence of the star? Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. So I made my own magic: I altered an wooden box an I've used amazing Scrapiniec chipboard collection 2018 "Elixir". And don't forget: those who don't believe in Magic will never find it.











Challenges:
3. As You Like It - Favourite Non Card Project and Why I love boxes: exploding boxes, gift boxes...because I loveee 3D projects









9 komentarjev:

  1. What an amazing creation! All the details and texture are awesome!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create! Jane S (DT) xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is magical! Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous project with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. That's such a lovely project and your detail is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges this week! Donna - DT Member

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. An amazing project and love all your little details and those sweet little bottles. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. So much fun and texture on one creation. Love this. Thanks for joining us at Pennys this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautifully done. Love the texture and the colours. Thank you for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Hope to see you beautiful art work back here again next month. Judy DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Heer I am with another hat on. I love your work. So creative. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Judy DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. So many lovely details on this little beauty. Thank you for sharing your art with us at a Inky Mess again. Helen DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    หนังออนไลน์

    OdgovoriIzbriši