ponedeljek, 25. november 2019

Christmas Workshop “Mixed Media Tags” with Aleksandra Mihelic

Hello everyone! I hope you all having a wonderful and fun weekend, because mine was really perfect. I attended two Christmas workshops on Maribor, led by renowned artist Aleksandra Mihelic - Papermade Fairytale. At the first workshop we made Santa’s sleigh on a gift box, and on the second workshop we created a beautiful three tags in mixed media with Scrapiniec chipboards houses. I hope you’ll like my Christmas project and we’ll see you tomorrow!


I and Aleksandra ...














Yeeeeaaahhhh... three wonderful artists together: me, Aleksandra - Papermade Fairytale and Jasmina - Handmade by Jasmina. An atmosphere full of creativity energy. I was in heaven! Thank you so much dear Aleksandra for your heartiness. 

1 komentar:

  1. These look great! I'll have to try the craft punches! Thanks for sharing this tutorial!
    Shilpi Creation

    OdgovoriIzbriši