četrtek, 17. oktober 2019

Step by Step Photo Tutorial “3D Rocking Chair” for Scrapiniec

Hello my dear crafty friends. Hooooow areeee you? Hhhhmmm...it’s been a while since my last post, but I’m still having health issues. I’ve also moved my “creative world” to a new location and it’s still not yet finished. When I received a new DT package a few weeks ago, I was very excited. Inside the package were new Scrapiniec chipboard collections and I’m fascinated by the 3D models: Rocking ChairBaby Stroller and Baptismal Fount. I decided to play with the Rocking Chair first, because it reminds me of my dear grandpa. I’ve also prepared a step-by-step photo tutorial and I hope it’s helps you. We need: 3D chipboard “Rocking Chair”, scalpel and glue.


Step 1:


Step 2:

Step 3:


Step 4:

Step 5:


Step 6:

Step 7:

Step 8:




Step 9:

Step 10:



I hope you'll like my tutorial and we'll see you very soon. In my next blog post I'll show you how I decorated this beautiful rocking chair. Have a nice day, Adrijana



2 komentarja:

  1. Pohvalila za čudovito naslovno sliko tvojega bloga!
    Gugalnik si postavila na krasen papir, ki si ga kot je videti, lepo obdelala.

    OdgovoriIzbriši